IRISMAN 2.93-12 (mod) updated 2014-04-13!
This is an "unofficial" version of Iris Manager 2.93 by Estwald/D-Skywalk. This version includes all the new Cobra/Mamba payload and ISO features added by Estwald. The changes that I made are mainly related to the user interface (buttons layout are more XMB-like, quick access to File Manager, progress bar when game list is scanned or file permissions are applied, colors, 15 gui modes, etc.). It also includes the Payloads for 4.41DEX/4.46DEX/4.50DEX/4.53CEX/4.55CEX from Rancid-O's PS3ITA Manager. The most notable feature is that unlike the official version, it scans GAMES/GAMEZ on the external drives.
Changes in IRISMAN 2.93-12:
- Some bugs fixed.
- Some new features.
Changes in IRISMAN 2.93-11:
- Added PSP ISO support on Cobra CFW (thanks to master deank for webMAN's source code)
- Added 'Fix Game' option to File Manager menu (fix error 80010009 on games that require a higher fw version)
- Added 'Refresh Game List' option to Global Menu (SELECT+R3)
- Minor tweaks to the GUI
Changes in IRISMAN 2.93-10:
- Added support to display covers from multiMAN's covers_retro folder (PS1/PS2).
- Added display of TITLE ID for PS1/PS2 in Game Options menu (TRIANGLE)
- Fixed issue that closed the Global Settings menu when NTFS was refreshed.
* Major features:
- Almost all the features from Iris Manager 2.93 (including ISO features for Cobra CFW and Mamba payload for 4.46/4.53/4.55 non-cobra CFW)
- Scanning of games on /GAMES, /GAMEZ, /BDISO, /DVDISO, /VIDEO, /MOVIES, /MKV, /PS3ISO, /PS2ISO, /PSPISO, /PSXISO folders.
- Customizable paths for videos, covers, updates and backgrounds using USRDIR/settings.ini
- Also added the option to scan /host_root and /dev_hdd0/video (spoofed games folder used by M@tsumot0's stealth version of multiMAN)
- 15 GUI modes (with and without covers)
- Added display of covers from multiMAN or from ICON0.PNG, with option to download the missing covers from GameTDB
- New 'disco' animated background, custom picture or random background picture in all GUI modes
- Option to auto display the PIC1.PNG of the selected game as background
- Added payloads for 4.41DEX, 4.46DEX, 4.50DEX from PS3ITA Manager, 4.53CEX from HABIB, 4.55CEX from Stewald
- New buttons layout to resemble multiMAN / XMB buttons layout
- Hold R2 or L2 while the program is starting to enter directly into File Manager mode without scan games
- Added progress bar while games are being scanned and when file permissions are applied
- Prevents re-scan of games when exiting from File Manager
- Added option to disable the loading of the Fan Control Utility payload
- Added auto-preview and full screen preview of images (.jpg/.png)
- Play MKV files as fake ISO (use "BluRay Drive" icon to access them on Showtime)
- Changed colors, default temperature table, some labels, icons, etc.
- Auto-boot PSX ISO placed in USRDIR/ps1_iso/ (useful to create PS1 pkgs). Hold L1/R1 for memory card configuration.
- Launch PS3 & PSX ISOS on 4.46/4.53/4.55 (Cobra & non-cobra). And PS2 & PSP ISOS on 4.46/4.53/4.55 Cobra CFW.
- Auto-spoof of Console ID.
- Download and update the latest webMAN plugin directly from the PS3.
- Play MKV files as fake ISO (use "BluRay Drive" icon to access them on Showtime)
- Download of covers from GameTDB when the cover is not available locally
* New Button mapping:
In game list:
- CROSS: Select/Mount game
- CIRCLE: Cancel / Exit to XMB
- TRIANGLE: Menu
- START: Global config
- SELECT+START: File Manager
- SELECT+CIRCLE: Prompt for reboot the PS3
- L2+START: Change GUI mode
- L1/R1: Scroll game list by page
- R3: Re-scan the games
In File Manager:
- CROSS: View in Hex Editor / Launch file
- CIRCLE or TRIANGLE: File Menu
- SQUARE: Select file/folder
- SELECT+SQUARE: Select/Unselect all files/folder
- SELECT+START: Exit File Manager
- SELECT+CIRCLE: Exit to XMB
- SELECT+CROSS: View in Hex Editor (PKG, .self) / on .. go to root
- L1/R1: Scroll up/down by page
- LEFT / RIGHT: Switch panel
- L2/R2: Switch vertical/horizontal screen layout
- L3/R3: Quick jump to paths (root, self path, other panel path)
PKG ContentID 2.5.4 updated 2014-04-01!
It's a tool for view quickly the ContentID of a PKG. It also manages several file associations for a seamless integration with Windows Explorer.
Please read the readme for details.
NOTE: On Windows 7, the context menu for convert RIF/RAP files is not available when you select more that 15 rif/rap files. To fix this issue download this registry fix and double click on the Fix_Context_Menu_Limited_to_15_items_on_Windows_7.reg
New in 2.5.4
- Fixed issue resigning games on systems that use comma as decimal separator. (e.g. German Regional Settings)
New in 2.5.3
- Fixed a bug in the auto-update of PS3_System_Ver in PARAM.SFO creating new PKG or resigning a EBOOT/SELF/SPRX
The option can be enabled/disabled clicking on the big blue-icon at the top-right of the window of PKG Content ID
- Fixed issue displaying the content ID of some PKG files
Changes in 2.5
- Improved the resign of EBOOT/SELF/SPRX (specially resigning system files) (thanks to smhabib)
- scetool_parameters.txt now supports per-game custom parameters
- Added shortcut to edit scetool_parameters.txt (click on the big blue-icon at the top-right of the window)
- Added option for download updates (click on the big blue-icon at the top-right of the window)
- Replaced the Make EDAT License PKG with "Make EDAT License for C00 games" (thanks to KW)
>> rename any blank file as content id (eg. EP1234-BLES12345_00-0123456789ABCDEF.edat) to convert it to a C00 edat
Changes in 2.4
- Added support for scetool 0.3.1 (unofficial release by smhabib) -> no more "watermarktrololo"
- Grouped the Explorer's context menu options for PKG/EBOOT/SELF/SPRX in a cascaded menu
Changes in 2.3.6
- Updated the make_package_nprm for creation of license edats.
Changes in 2.3.5
- Added support to extract TROPHY.TRP and open SFM files with notepad.
- Added new 3.65-4.11 keys for LV1, LV2, ISOLDR, RVK, SPP released by zecoxao.
Changes in 2.3.4
- Added progress bar to the taskbar (Win7)
- PKG verification display icon when content is OK or corrupted 2.3.3 Added Edat Tool GUI to .edat context menu. Fixed issue with file associations 2.3.2 Added free space check for Split PKG. the display of the [OK] in the PKG verification. It was broken with a recent change. Fixed display of idps from E3's bkpps3.bin (byte swapped) dumps. Now displays the offsets where the idps and PSID were found. 2.3 Added "Split PKG" to .pkg context menu. It will extract PKG if it is larger than 4GB and create new PKG files of up to 4GB that fit on FAT32.
[This option is intended only for PKG files larger than 4GB, containing files smaller than 4GB] 2.2.2 Added support for resign of local npdrm using free license (requires to have the dev klicensee and rap).
The rifkey and dev_klic (when available in dev_klic.txt) are now displayed in the rap viewer.
Includes the new BruteForce Edat that uses BuC's dev klicensee validator (dklic_validator). 2.1.5 Fixed issue not resigning NPDRM sprx files with original klicensee, addressed issue converting several RIF/RAP files on Windows 7. 2.1.3 Added "Convert to Homebrew Package" to .self/.bin context menu. This option creates a PKG with a copy of the .self/eboot.bin renamed as RELOAD.SELF and signed as a retail self, and a npdrm EBOOT.BIN that calls the RELOAD.SELF.
Once the PKG is installed, the XMB application can be launched directly from multiMAN's menu. Credits to deank
Special thanks to naehrwert, flatz, BuC, DeanK, acab, PatrickBatman and many others ;)
PARAM.SFO editor 2.8.7 updated 2014-04-01!
It's a tool to edit PARAM.SFO files (from PS3 GAMES, SAVE DATA, PSP, etc.) and the PARAM.SFX files created by "Create PS3_EXTRA" (see it below).
Supports drag & drop of PARAM.SFO, PARAM.SFO as command line, browse for SFO/SFX file, double click on SFO file, edit ATTRIBUTE fields (background music, PSP/PSPVita remote play, warnings), add new fields, make SAVE GAMES compatible with your PSN ID.
- Fixed issue resigning games on systems that use comma as decimal separator. (e.g. German Regional Settings)
Fan Control Utility (ISO/No GUI) 2.03 updated 2014-02-12!
This is an unofficial version of Fan Control Utility by Estwald that auto-quits immediately to XMB after set the fan policy. Hold (X) for 10 seconds to enable the GUI. The settings will be saved in the internal HDD, if the included PKG is installed and dev_hdd0/game/CTRLFAN00/fan_speed.dat exists.
New in 2.03: Added payload 4.55CEX from Estwald's official Iris Manager 2.90.
Note: The AUTOBOOT.ISO for COBRA 7 auto-quits. There are 2 PKG files: one has no GUI, the other always shows the GUI. If you use 4.46 COBRA 7, you can use the Dynamic Fan Control option in webMAN 1.29
Credits: Thanks to Estwald for the payload for 4.55CEX, PS3L1GHT environment and the open source project. Thanks to HABIB for the payloads for 4.46/4.50/4.53CEX.
lastGAME Customizer 1.4.3 updated 2014-02-09!
This new tool takes advantage of the customization options that multiMAN's lastGAME applet offers, allowing to create PKG files that mount games, PS1 games and AVCHD movies directly from the XMB, without having to launch multiMAN's GUI (btw lastGAME = multiMAN without GUI).
Current version supports the newest lastGAME 11.0: 11.0: loads the new multiMAN's payload on 3.55, 4.21, 4.30, 4.31, 4.40, 4.41, 4.46, 4.50, 4.53 and 4.55 11.0 COBRA: for COBRA 7.0 CFW implemented on 4.46 Rogero, 4.46 Habib and 4.53 Habib multiMAN 04.55.01 or higher is required for PSX isos 4.1: loads Hermes payload for firmwares 3.41, 3.55, 4.21, 4.30 (multiMAN is not required)
Allows to connect to PS3 via FTP to retrieve the list of games installed on HDD or on external devices
Supports drag & drop of multiple folders (x:\GAMES) to create multiple PKGs instantly
Supports command line interface (CLI). Use /? for info.
Allows to mount ISOs (PS2, PSP, PSX, DVD, BDM) and load remote backups (Cobra dongle is required)
Support direct boot (certain games only). Games that require BD mirror are now supported in lastGAME8 and above.
PS3 Games Database 1.6 updated 2014-01-25!
This tool lets you create a database of PS3 games and search through it easily.
You can build your own database of collected games in CSV format and use this tool to view and organize it.
The db.csv included is just an example. You have to build your database yourself ;)
New features: Added "Location" field and up to 5 custom "Tags" fields. By default they are: Genre, Rating, Status, Year, Custom; but you can change them to anything that you prefer. Added scanning of ISOs via FTP (untested).
IMPORTANT: You must save your existing database with this build before adding new stuff.
PS3 FTP Client 3.1 updated 2014-01-08!
It's a full FTP client that allows remote access to your PS3 via a PC. It is still a WIP and some features are not complete. Currently the main feature is the PS3 file ripper via FTP. Other features include: file description, view cover image for selected folder, multiMAN remote commands, etc.
Changes in 3.1: Added option to List Servers if Disconnected.
PS3 Internet Browser Homepage new 2014-01-06!
This is a simplistic page to be used as home in your PS3 Internet Browser. It has Google and quick links to webMAN functions and other common sites like Brewology, Sony, psx-scene among others. Just start the browser, press TRIANGLE > Tools > Start Page. Enter: ps3.aldostools.org and press OK
Changes in 0.22.012: Renamed "All Devices" to "All Package Files", added "All Package Files" option to DELETE packages in Package Manager, added "/PKG" folder to "All Package Files"; Include webMAN 1.29 for Cobra7, webMAN 1.29 for non-Cobra CFW and webMAN 1.29 for CCAPI; also updated Package Manager in the category_game.xml.
Thanks to manster for the video (recorded on 3.55 Rebug)
PS3 NET Server GUI 1.1 updated 2013-12-09!
It's an improved GUI for the PS3 NET Server (the PC side of multiMAN).
(hosts hide in system tray, remember last used folders, supports up to 10 hosts, white list, etc.)
New in 1.1: Added webMAN options to the popup menu when you click on the PS3 logo.
PS3WebTemp 1.1 updated 2013-12-09!
This is a small semi-transparent web window that stays always on top. It can connect to your PS3 console to monitor the CPU and RSX information. Requires webMAN 1.29 running on a 4.46 COBRA 7.0 compatible CFW. The plugin and instructions are included in the XMB Manager+ (mod).
New in 1.1: Added more webMAN options to the popup menu when you right click on the Connect button.
Create PS3_EXTRA 1.3.3 updated 2013-12-07!
This tool scans for the PKG, MP4 and P3T files copied to each game folder, its PS3_UPDATE folder, PKGDIR or PS3_CONTENT, and store them under a PS3_EXTRA structure.
It scans for the PKG, MP4 and P3T files copied to each game folder or its PS3_UPDATE folder, and stores them under a PS3_EXTRA structure. When a game is mounted with multiMAN, there will be 2 BD icons on the XMB: one disc for the game itself and another with PKGs, MP4 and P3T. It should make it easier to install the game patches, DLC, fixes, and related videos.
Changes in 1.3.3: The program now auto-renames all the DATA000.pkg files found the PS3_EXTRA folder to DATA000.PKG. This fixes the installation error 80010006 in COBRA 7 installing extra content from ISOs with PS3_EXTRA folder, if the pkg is not named as DATA000.PKG (in UPPERCASE). Thanks to master deank who helped me to debug the issue.
TIP: As COBRA7 CFW supports split ISOs, this tool can be useful also to create ISO images that let us to install PKG files larger than 4GB directly from an external USB drive, without having to transfer it to the internal HDD via FTP or needing 2X the required free space in the internal HDD to install the PKG.
CreateHardLink 1.1.1 updated 2013-11-26!
Do you need a copy of your giant ISO, virtual HDD, movies or any other file in a another folder (e.g. for network share) and don't want to waste the extra hard disk space? This Win32 tool (inspired tool on multiMAN's mmOS shadow copy feature) lets you create a "hard link copy" of your files stored on NTFS drives without expend the extra HDD space.
Changes in 1.1.1: Paste Hard Link option can be accessed without select any folder item. Other minor changes.
IMPORTANT: A symbolic links to directories are "shortcuts" that behave like a path redirection. A "hard link copy" is the same original file just with another file name. Any modification made to one file will be reflected on all the other copies. Hard links don't work on multiple volumes or hard drives formatted in FAT32.
Run the CreateHardLink.exe as "administrator" at least once to register the "Paste Hard Link" option in Explorer context menu for files and folders.
If you run it holding Ctrl key, it will be registered as a Extended menu option (that only appears using Shift+Right click).
A .reg file is included to remove the option from Explorer. It's suggested to run it prior the registration as a context menu option.
1. Select the items to be copied (e.g. ISO files, movies, folders, etc.) and press Ctrl+C to copy
2. browse to desired directory where we want the 'virtual copy'
3. right click on any file or folder and select 'Paste Hard Link' from context menu
Hard link for files only work in the same NTFS volume. Folder links works with different NTFS volumes. For different volumes 'Directory Junction' is suggested, instead of the default 'Symbolic Link'.
A 'Directory Junction' is created holding Shift or Ctrl key when we select 'Paste Hard Link' option.
With 'Directory Junction' or 'Symbolic Links' you can "copy" (it really redirects) an entire folder to another folder (e.g. you can redirect your games in JB format, music folders, movies, ISOs, etc. to the share folder for PS3 NET Server)
Indeed PS3 NET Server is the main reason why I made this tool... It could be done also with mklink command, but many users don't know about it or could find it cumbersome to do it through the command line.
PS3 Covers Uploader 1.01 updated 2013-11-24!
This is a specialized FTP client that auto-converts any image (PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF) to the proper cover size of 260x300 used by multiMAN, and auto-upload it as JPG to the proper covers path. Supports: drag & drop of multiple files, browse dialog, copy & paste image or URL from clipboard.
PSISO Tool GUI new 2013-11-10!
I have created this quick GUI for the command line tool made by CaptainCPS-X that allows us to patch the PS3 ISO images that were not created with genPS3ISO or multiMAN, and make them to work on COBRA 7.0 CFW.
The tool is a simple on-the-fly decrypter and ufs2 reader that allows to browse the content of your gameos (dev_hdd0) and copy files and folders to PC.
PS3 HDD will only read (Nothing is written to the PS3 HDD, so it should be very safe). PS3 HDD for Slim and FAT models are now supported.
BruteForce/SCETool Decrypter 2.4 updated 2013-11-02!
A klicensee finder using scetool (based on Asure's brute force script) with heuristic algorithms for brute force attack. Once it finds the klicensee, the tool resign the EBOOT/SPRX/SELF with 3.40/3.55/4.20 keys. It also includes an updated FixELF tool and uses the tool by MAGIC333X (v1.3.1) for faster klicensee detection.
Bruteforce EBOOT 1.3.1 new 2013-10-28!
This tool is more an EXPERIMENT than a real key finder... a 128bit key is expected to take milleniums to bruteforce it, but if you are extremely LUCKY you could find a rifkey using this method. Anyway, I'm sharing this because a friend asked me to make it to have some fun.
The tool generates random or sequential values and uses MAGIC333X's bruteforce tool to test thousands or millions of rifkeys per second.
New in this release:
- Added option to open the EBOOT by drag & drop of the file.
Bruteforce Edat 1.2.1 updated 2013-10-27!
It's a dev klicensee bruteforcer that can be used to find the klicensee used on edat files. It uses BuC's dev klicensee validator to test the potential keys and the superfast JjKkYu's EDAT dev_klic bruteforcer tool.
New in this release:
- BruteForce_List_Edat_Klicensees -> Added listing of the RAP in HEX format (if the rap file exists in the RAPS folder) (thank to ZOMBIEKILLAH for the idea)
Special thanks to Catalinnc for his awesome contribution discovering the klicensees!
PS3 Game Updates 3.0.5 updated 2013-10-24!
This application downloads PS3 and PSP/PSVita game updates and patches.
-Support concurrent queued downloads. new feature!
-The title id field accepts many formats of title id (eg: title id with/without dash, content id, URL of pkgs, etc).
-Search updates by name of the game.
-The title id field also accepts the path of GAMES or the IP of the PS3 (to scan multiple games).
-Show game patches 3.56+ in a different color (pink).
-Auto-detects game patches already downloaded (search in PS3_UPDATE, PS3_EXTRAS, and in the default download path) and show them in gray.
-Asks for confirmation to download patches 3.56 or higher. Required firmware version is appended to the name of the file.
-Show game cover and game description even if the game does not have updates.
-Auto-fix downloaded PKGs that required firmware 3.60
PSP2PS3 2.1.2 "mod" updated 2013-05-09!
Based on the awesome scripts created by szczuru, and the tools created by Pink1, arnold (swapperneger), zecoxao, tpu, doobz, sandungas among others devs. This "mod" tries to streamline the process of conversion of PKG/ISO/CSO/PBP to PSP package for PS3. Latest versions include a GUI and improved compatibility.
Changes in v2.1.2 "mod by aldostools"
- Added option for resign tool to use: seboot or prxencrypter
- Added option to create PKG to update MINIS2.EDAT when a PKG was created and MINIS2.EDAT is updated.
- Added option to restore the MINIS2.TXT if it is not the default file.
- Fixed ICON0 for icons 80x80 (minis)
- Added ability to cancel the process
- Added progress bar for CSO and PKG
Changes in v2.06 "mod by aldostools"
- Removed the batch scripts.
- Added option to customize package icon & background.
- Added option to use custom title id/content id.
- Added support for multiple MINIS2 templates. MINIS2 can be edited before start the conversion.
- Added detection if the EBOOT must be resigned.
- Added warning about compression & tooltips.
- Added support for DONOR.PBP
- Added preview of media files when a PKG, PBP or ISO is selected
Changes in v1.8.1 "mod by aldostools"
- Added mapping of d-pad arrows to right analog stick in MINIS2.TXT for PSP Remasters. (thanks to lex3a for the tip).
- Includes a patched version of PSPtoPS3-b22 by Doobz (fixes type and a complain about version in SFO).
Changes in v1.8 "mod by aldostools"
- Added support for PSP Remasters. Thanks to doobz (See also: PSPtoPS3-b22)
PS3 Edat Tool GUI 1.0 new 2013-04-26!
It's a revamped and easy to use GUI for the command line EdatTool recently released. Now you can resign your Edats in an easy way.
Note: Some edats require a Dev Klic that can be obtained using Bruteforce Edat.
PS3 ConsoleID 1.0.3 updated 2013-03-31!
This tool displays the PSID and the ConsoleID from a bkpps3.bin dump or from a LV1 or LV2 dump created using multiMAN's mmOS or Rebug's Toolbox.
*UPDATE* Fixed display of idps from E3's bkpps3.bin (byte swapped) dumps. Added display of PSID (?) found at offset 0x000303E0. Now the tool displays the offsets where the ids were found.
How to use:
Make a dump of your bkpps3.bin, LV1 or LV2 and drap & drop the dump file on the tool's window.
It will show the PSID, idps, Target ID and PS3 model found in the bkpps3.bin, LV1 or LV2.
You can drag & drop a dump of your NOR flash too.
PS2 Classics GUI 2.0 updated 2013-03-31!
It's a frontend for the recently released PS2Classic tool developed by psdev-net team.
The tool allows to decrypt PS2 Classics for PS3 and encrypt any PS2 to play on PS3 (fat/slim).
TIP: Now you can convert your PS2 ISOs to PKG directly from Windows Explorer: Go to "Options" set the output mode to Package File, set a default path and enable Shell Integration.
Changes in 2.0:
- New tab for creation of PS2 packages with custom icons and background.
(drag & drop or open any image and the program will create the images in the proper size)
Tip: Put custom images (ICON0, PIC0, PIC1, SND, etc.) in the folder PS2Covers for auto selection by title id during the PKG creation.
Changes in 1.7:
- Solves some issues with the file associations.
- Verifies if the file system accepts the file size (>4GB) and if there is enough free space.
- Improved the LIMG segment detection/patching before the encryption.
- Added option to auto rename the PKG to title name + [title id], instead of the content id as name.
Changes in 1.6.1:
- Added shell integration to .BIN and .ISO file extensions
- New options to set default output mode and default path
- Auto creation of PS2ISO folders (output mode PS2ISO)
- Auto creation of Package files (output mode Package File)
- Auto-detected game title now can be selected/copied
Special thanks to flatz, u$er, Ing Pereira, ps3dev-net team and other anonymous talented devs ;)
PS3 Keys 1.5.6 updated 2013-03-21!
It's a tool to edit, verify and create the .ps3 keys in binary format and .rap/.edat files.
Version 1.1 allows to convert scetool's data\keys file into .ps3 keys binary format (click on the big blue icon for the menu).
Version 1.2 shows a visual alert (red cross icon) if the key is found in the Keys file, but the revision doesn't match.
Version 1.3 adds a report of keys in HTML and 'next' button to find the bad keys.
Version 1.5.5 adds support for .rap and .edat files (checks MD5).
Version 1.5.6 adds support for keys up to version 4.40.
- Added display of animated icons (ICON1.PAM) - Requires to have the codecs installed.
PS3 PSARC GUI 1.2 updated! 2013-03-11!
It's a graphical user interface to view, extract or create psarc archives.
PS3 Ftp Data Sync 1.2 updated 2013-03-09!
It's a backup utility that copies the selected folders on the PS3 to a local folder on the PC. Only the new and modified files on the PS3 are downloaded to the PC (saving time in the backup process). The new files found on the Sync folder are copied back to the PS3.
Set the local folder to a DropDrox's folder and you have a cloud backup solution of your PS3 data :)
This version has an improved GUI, with browse capabilities and upload/download/delete of individual files.
Game Settings Manager 1.0 new 2013-03-05!
Manage your multiMAN's game settings from the PC. Connect your USB drive to the PC, configure the settings and play with multiMAN on the PS3.
PS3 Game Integrity 1.3.1 updated 2013-02-13!
This tool calculates the MD5 or SHA-1 for a file or folder (and sub-directories) and generate a content.md5 file for future verification. If the content.md5 is present in the folder, the program reports if any file was deleted, added or changed. This tool is very useful to check if your game has missing or corrupted files due bad sectors, virus or cross-links (which are very common when an USB device is removed from the PS3 while it is turned on).
New: Fixed a bug introduced in 1.3 with the log files per folder.
rap management tools new 2013-02-05!
Keep your "rap" files collection clean with "remove bad files from exdata.bat" (a batch file that will remove the invalid "rap" files from your "exdata" folder) and delete_dups (a tool that will compare your rap files with the ones stored in another folder; deleting the duplicated files). Use them in conjunction with PS3 Game Integrity and PKG ContentID to keep your collection of raps organized.
TIP:My PS3 Keys tool can be used to create rap files, just entering the file name and pasting the 32 HEX digits.
Memory Card Manager 1.4 updated 2013-01-28!
After 10 years without touch this tool, I decided to update my Memory Card Manager, adding support for Virtual Memory Card formats used by PS3 and PSP (.VM1 and .VMP).
mmRAS Server 01.01.04 updated 2012-12-29!
multiMAN's Remote Access Service Server is a proof of concept that let you control your PC's mouse/screen directly from multiMAN's graphical user interface on the PS3. Requires multiMAN 04.55.01 or higher version.
* 01.01.04 fixed issue with Left and Square buttons, mapped L1 + R1 to F11 (full screen)
* 01.01.03 addressed a misplacement of the mouse pointer on the PS3 display
* 01.01.02 support up to 8 clients, whitelist of client IPs, minor optimizations
* 01.01.01 improved framerate... it requires to have .NET Framework (gdiplus) installed :D
mmTM_GUI 1.5.1 updated 2012-12-28!
It's a tool that verifies, pack and unpack multiMAN's theme files (THM).
(supports drag & drop of THM file, THM file as command line, browse for THM file)
mmRAS 01.02.02 updated 2013-03-18!
multiMAN Remote Access Service client lets you browse multiMAN's graphical user interface from a PC. Requires multiMAN 04.55.01 or a higher version.
BdEmu Partitions Tool 01.05.05 updated 2012-10-20!
It's a tool to manage the size of the partitions of HDD formated for BDEMU, used by PS3 development consoles.
It allows to create up to 255 partitions (if your HDD has the capacity), rename partitions and extract BDEMU files.
BDEMU partition can be resized to use only the space allocated by the slots.
- Added option to remove all slots.
- Replaced the file injection with 'Resize slot to BDEMU file size'.
ps3gen patcher 1.2 updated 2012-09-18!
Patches the genelib.dll to add support up to 255 slots in a BDEMU hard drive (instead of only 4) and start the Disc Image Generator for PlayStation®3 (ps3gen) 3.30 or 3.12. Just copy the start_ps3gen.exe in the same folder of ps3gen.exe and use it everytime you need to change the default number of slots.
PS3RIP 1.2.1 updated 2012-08-15!
It's a tool that should help you gain some space on your external HDD, removing unnecessary files.
Changes: Updated the patterns.
PS3 Tools Menu 1.0 new 2012-08-15!
It's a customizable application launcher. Use it to organize your tools, links and folders.
PS3 File Splitter 1.3 updated 2012-08-15!
Split files larger that 4GiB to fit in USB drives formatted with FAT32. It also can join the splitted files, and copy directories containing large files.
PS3_DISC.SFB edit 1.1 new 2012-08-15!
It's a quick way to edit the title id of PS3_DISC.SFB. I was tired of use an hex editor for that :)
TXT to Links.xml 1.1
It's a tool to convert text files with URL to links for the XMB Manager+ 0.22.010-mod originally released by Team XMBM+. All you have to do is put a text file with all the links (description and url in separate lines) and it will add the XML code to the Links.xml