Aldo's Macro Recorder 5.01
Aldo's Auto Type by Keyword 1.1
Aldo's Text-to-WAVE 4.0
Aldo's Pianito 3.5
Aldo's Pianito - MicroStudio 3.1
Aldo's WAVEdit 1.2
Agent Reader 4.1
Aldo's SPAM Cleaner 3.0
Aldo's Web Server 1.5
Aldo's Text-PDF PRO+ 2.1
iNET Content Grabber 1.2
Aldo's SpeedUp Processes 3.0
Aldo's Free Memory 1.2
Aldo's Magnifier 2.0
Aldo's Visual Capture
Aldo's Screen Capture
Aldo's NET Monitor
Aldo's Kazaa Lite Toolbar
Aldo's Kazaa GUI Hacker
Bad IP Updater
Aldo's QuickTime Player
Join MPG Moviez
DirectPad Pro & NTpad XP
VGSJoy 1.10 for DirectX
VGSNet 1.0 beta9
VGS MouseJoy 1.1
VGS Auto-Fire 1.0
VGS Lazy Racing 1.0
VGS Macro 1.1
SideWinder Profile for VGS
VGS Patch for Pentium 4
VGSMod for Windows
VGS Video Patch XP
VGS Autorun 1.2
VGSlide Show 1.4
[PEC] Cheat Editor 2.1
Convert [PEC] to Cheet
My Game List - PSX Launcher
PSX Selector 1.0
Bleem & VGS Statistics 1.0
G-Maker - VGS Games.txt Maker
VGS Generic Patcher
PSX Sound Recorder
PSX Memory Card Tools
Memory Card Manager 1.3
Memory Converter - All In One!
Bleem to VGS 1.0
VGS to Bleem 1.0
VGS to DexDrive 1.0
Bleem! to DexDrive 1.0
DexDrive to Bleem 1.0
DexDrive to VGS 1.0
ePSXe to VGS/Bleem & vis.
Aldo's PSinex Launcher
Aldo's MAME Front-End
Aldo's GBA/SDL Front-End
Aldo's SMS+SDL Front-End
Aldo's NeoPocott/SDL Front-End
Aldo's MouseJoy2 for Impact
Nemu64 Ini File Merger 1.1b
Aldo's MouseJoy/Switcher 1.0
Aldo's UNFlip 1.0
[pec] PSX Emulation Cheater
Daemon CD-ROM Emu for VGS
Visual Basic 5 Runtime DLLs
FREE PSX Emu Downloads
VGS Patches News
Download: VGS Joy 1.10 for DirectX (71KB)
Older Version: Debug Version 1.6b (53KB)
If your joypad is connected to the sound card's gameport or you don't have DirectX 7a or above you may use VGSJoy 1.1a instead.
What's new in 1.10?
- Added support to map up to 24 buttons.
- Added Gravis layout to joypad configurator.
What's new in 1.9?
- VGSJoy process is now in real-time, improving its response when user press buttons.
- Auto config button for easier buttons configuration.
What's new in 1.8?
- VGSJoy now supports up to 8 joypads.
* You must config the keys for the joypads 2 and above for player 2.
- Small bug fixes in the joypad config :)
- Additional Multi-language support: Polish, Portuguese, French
What's new in 1.7?
- Multi-language support: English, German, Norwegian, Italian and Spanish
- For other languages you have to create a file VGSJoy_your_language.txt (Use VGSJoy_English.txt as reference)
- Start VGSJoy with Virtual Game Station is now optional
- Continous Polling is now optional (may work a bit better in ZSnes with some joypads, but don't expect too much)
What's new in 1.6b?
- Restored poll rate as before. It was working weird in VGS.
Changes in 1.6a?
- Increased the joypad poll rate
- Now use CTRL key to activate the "button lock" feature (same as M+Up+Button in the JoyPad)
- Auto-detect of joypad profiles (double-click on the VGSJoy icon in the system tray)
- Remember the DOS & Autodetect status
Changes in 1.6?
- Added a patch for Logitech Wingman joypad support
- Use M+Up+button to set the button as pressed (like in VGSLazyRacing)
- Tried to add Force Feedback (but haven't been tested, probably it's not working)
- Config now shows button number: useful for non SideWinder users
- Setup of Game Controllers
Changes in 1.5?
- Support for multiple custom configurations of the joypad buttons.
- Auto-Fire is now optional. Prevents enable Auto-Fire when pressing Alt-Tab.
- New option for "Use M button as Select" fix the Start button on Gravis joypads
- This option let you press Select with a single button instead of M+Start combination
- However also disables many other features that use M button combinations, see changes in 1.1a
Changes in 1.4?
- Double click on VGSJoy icon to launch VGS (if both are placed in the same directory).
- VGSJoy now integrates VGSAutoFire and VGSCapture in a single program.
- To active the Auto-Fire hold down TAB key until Scroll-Lock led is on, to deactive it press TAB key until Scroll-Lock led is off.
- Press PrintScreen to take snapshots directly on JPG format.
Changes in 1.3a?
- Fix problem when the SideWinder is turned off.
Changes in 1.2?
- Special version for DirectX7a or above, should work now with USB ports, in addition to the traditional Game port on the sound card.
Changes in 1.1a?
- Mouse emulation using the joystick:
Button A = Left mouse click
Button B = Right mouse click
Right Trigger = Return to joystick mode
In joystick mode use:
M + Right Trigger = Switch from VGS to Windows
M + X = Restart VGS and switch to mouse mode
M + B = VGS Properties and switch to mouse mode
Right Trigger = Return to joystick mode
- Small size for convenience!! Fits in a diskette.
- Easy interface for Joystick configuration.
- Easy to use: pre-configured for use with Virtual Game Station.
- Customizable for use with any application that use keyboard commands.
- Support for MS-DOS based applications.
- Unlike other joystick drivers VGSJoy WORKS!!!!
- And the best it's FREE!!!